Notice of Availability of Institutional InformationConsumer information for current and prospective students can be accessed via the links below. This information is provided in compliance with the Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Education Amendments of 1998 and the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA). The information below includes general institutional information and a statement of students' rights under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Method of Disclosure
A notice providing a link to all consumer disclosures at this location will be emailed to all students on their enrollment and at least once a year thereafter.
Contact Information for Assistance in Obtain Institutional InformationStudents may also contact Technological University of the Americas at Bindastraat 68, Paramaribo, Suriname or email email@example.com to request a paper copy of these disclosures or for more information on any of these topics. Our Director of Admissions is the designed employee for disseminating this information.
General Institutional Information
- General Information about TUA
- Privacy of Student Records – Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Tuition & Fees
- Withdrawals & Refunds
- Course Schedule (with links to ATTACHED BOOKS LIST AND NEW BOOK PRICE PER PROGRAM)
- Educational Program
- Staff & Leadership
- Transfer Credit Policies
- University Code of Conduct
- Student Services
- Since TUA is a fully-online institution, it does not offer additional student activities.
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Student Complaint Process
- Consumer Information on College Navigator Website
- Misrepresentation Policy
- Statement of Non-Discrimination
As a fully-online institution, TUA does not have any athletic programs, and so does not need to provide reporting in compliance with the Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act or the athletics component of the Student Right-to-Know Act.